Auto Accessory Solutions
Specialist in Vehicle Accessory Installations
We cater for all types of vehicles including; Cars, SUVs, Caravans, Motorhomes, Trailers, Light & Heavy Commercial Vehicles, Stationary and Mobile Equipment and Marine
Having long term relationships with the leading accessory suppliers gives us the ability to always have the newest products available and be able to design custom solutions to suit your specific requirements.:
Whether it’s something as simple as providing you sound advice as to the best accessory solution for your vehicle, or transforming your vehicle with a fit out that suits your exact needs, Auto Accessory Solutions can cater to your requirements and meet your expectations at the highest level.
We encourage customers to visit our premises to discuss the best accessory options.
However we know some people can’t find the time. If this is so you can call us for advice or request a quote online.
Auto Accessory Solutions
- Electric Brake Controllers
- GPS Tracking
- Reversing Cameras & Monitors
- Security Systems
- Mobile Phone Cradles
- UHF/ CB Radios
- Cruise Controls
- Parking Sensors
- Dual Battery Systems
- Roll Over Protection Systems
- Protection Bars
- Tow Bars
- Caravan, Camping & Trailer
- Trucks & Heavy Vehicle
Electric Brake Controllers
REDARC TowPro Electric Brake controller – Trailer / Caravan
Australian Based Product Warranty & Lifetime Installation Warranty
The Tow-Pro™ Elite is an electric brake controller designed to suit most common trailer braking applications whilst requiring minimal dash space and is simple to install and operate.
The Tow-Pro™ Elite brake controller offers selectable Automatic or User Controlled trailer braking modes allowing the user to choose the braking style depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type, or driver preference.
The Tow-Pro™ Elite electric brake controller features Active Calibration which constantly monitors the direction of travel, the unit will even calibrate with no trailer attached whilst maintaining the ability to mount in any orientation.
The unit is able to operate both electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes and will operate from either 12V or 24V vehicle systems without the need for manual selection or extra components or wiring. The unit is also Australian Design Rules (ADR) compliant when installed as directed.
Track anything that is not powered 240 days on one battery charge !
Tracks almost anything for up to 7~8 months on one battery charge.
Designed for long term tracking between charges but is also perfect for occasional use, especially rental cars and hire equipment.
The Mongoose LT2400 is your multi-purpose battery powered GPS tracker – can last up to 240 days on one battery charge.
FREE mobile APP & website – No Fees – No Contract
- See current ‘live’ location on your smart phone, tablet or website
- Playback history of travel – revolving 6 months history
- Built-in strong magnets for attachment to metal surfaces
- Built-in tamper/removal switch (text & phone alert)
- Geo-fence – sets a perimeter boundary – Multiples can be set. Min’ radius 100m
- Alerts:- Shock – Speeding -Move/tow – Low battery – Geo-fence – Tamper
- Uses GSM data for low cost operation
- Unlimited range via the GSM mobile network
- 3G GSM SIM card required
- Password protected
- Long life Li-ion 3.7v 20,000mAh rechargeable battery
- With typical use, 240 days between charges
- Remaining battery life shown on APP
- Low battery alert – sends you a text when it needs charging
- Power saver function (sleep) – wake up with internal movement sensor
- Mains/USB charger – 100/240v~5v *
- Water resistance to IP-67
- Size: 120x65x47mm – 456g
- Status LED’s
- 2 year product warranty
Mongoose PT890 GPS vehicle tracker
The mobile APP makes GPS tracking so easy as it can be used anywhere. It’s not just a map showing location – it’s a powerful tool all controlled with your finger tips !
Where is it now ?
Open the APP. Click “Real time” and the map shows where your vehicle is located.
Where was it ?
History shows the route driven. Select ‘play’ and the screen shows the route from beginning to end. Select any day from last 6 months.
Do you want to stop someone using the vehicle ?T
he PT890 includes immobilisation of the starter motor making the vehicle safe and secure.
Got more than one vehicle ?
We set your own username and password for access to the APP and website. See all your vehicles at the same time (on APP or website). Select individual vehicles to see more details. Packed with features See below for all the features that make the PT890 an outstanding GPS tracker.
- FREE to download mobile APP – NO FEES
- FREE access to the website – NO FEES
- Uses mobile data for low cost operation
- Uses texts for important alerts
- Password protected logon
- ‘Account’ logon for multiple trackers
- Live track your vehicle(s) on your smart phone, tablet or PC
- History playback (continuous 6 months)
- Print/save travel reports
- 3 hour battery back-up
- Power disconnect alert function
- Uses LBS (cell sites) for location when no GPS available
- Maximum of 3 authorised ‘users’
- Time adjustable for daylight saving
- Engine immobiliser (starter motor only – see cautionary note below)
- Geo-fence – sets permitted travel area – multiples can be set
- Arm/Disarm function for alerts
- ALERTS FOR: Ignition – Shock – Geo-fence in/out – Speed – Move – Low power – Power disconnect
- Small size: 70x40x22mm – 50g
- Water resistant to IPX-6
- 12v~75v DC
- Requires a 3G GSM SIM card
- Easy installation – only 3 wire + immobiliser
- 2 year product warranty
Reversing Cameras & Monitors
Clip on Reversing Monitor
Auto switch on when reverse selected
Clips over existing mirror
Concealed display zone – looks like a normal mirror
High resolution digital LCD colour screen
Power memory & low consumption
Dual video inputs – RCA
Easy touch screen controls
The combination of the latest mirror and monitor technology provides a product that provides stunning performance yet is so discrete.
The complete assembly is your interior rear view mirror. As soon as you select reverse the reversing camera image is shown in the centre of the mirror.
Picture quality and AV input can be selected from the monitors control buttons. There are two AV inputs which allows for a second camera or other video input.
* May not be compatible with all vehicles depending on model type
2 Camera Input 7″ Reversing Monitor
- 12v to 24v
- Push button and remote controlled
- AV input switching (2 inputs – 2nd camera or other video source)
- Brightness, contrast, colour, tint
- 4 way picture adjustment – left/right/up/down
- 4 pin heavy duty input (requires HD to RCA conversion leads if using a camera with RCA output)
This model is also supplied with a removable sun visor.
Judge distances thanks to the built-in guidelines. The camera can be used for either rear or forward view. Produces a bright clear image behind your vehicle so you can see obstacles – or people !
- Mounts above number plate or other suitable horizontal flat surface
- Complete with hole cutting tool and installation instructions
- Rear or forward view selectable at time of installation
- Guidelines – on as standard, can be turned off during installation
- Suits any of our ClearView colour monitors
- Min lllumination: 1.0 Lux, F 2.9
- Water Resistance: IP67
- View Angle: 170° diagonal
- Operation Temp.: -40°C~85°C
Clarion 2-din DVD Multimedia Station
WITH BUILT-IN NAVIGATION & 7-INCH TOUCH PANEL CONTROL
17.8cm(7-inch) screen makes touch operation even easier.
Large 17.8cm (7-inch) monitor offers comfort and convenience for any driver. With only a few key functions having a physical button, most of the fun takes place on screen. Everything from song selection to navigation is at your fingertips with intuitive touch panel operation designed to maximise enjoyment while ensuring safety
Siri® Eyes Free for no-fuss operation of iPhone
Enjoy a safer hands-free driving experience with Siri Eyes Free. Just say the word and you can check your emails, check your schedule, play music stored on your iPhone, and so much more
GPS navigation with rich graphics & superior functionality
NX706AU features a built-in car navigation system with simple destination input, turn-by-turn voice prompts, and selectable route guidance – everything you need to reach your destination quickly and efficiently. Pre-loaded with rich points of interest, its database includes national parks, restaurants, petrol stations, and much more.
System upgrading with optical digital output
You can use an optical cable to connect the NX706AU to a Full Digital Sound device or DSP via the optical digital output. The Full Digital Sound lineup includes the Z7 Full Digital Speaker, Z25W Full Digital Subwoofer and Z3 Full Digital Sound Processor/Commander/Tweeter. By equipping a full system you’ll be able to enjoy the highest quality digital sound experience.
The M60 models have almost everything you could want or need is included, but if you want more, they can be enhanced even further from our choice of optional extras, such as:- GPS tracking, a digital tilt sensor, ultrasonic or microwave sensors, reversing camera or parking sensors – see our ‘accessories’ to see what suits you or your vehicle.
Fully Tested and Certified to the AS/NZ 4601 amendment 1 2003 and AS/NZS3749.1 2003 Class A for vehicle immobilisers and alarm systems.
The M60G is packed with features as shown in the feature list below.
- Two automatic engine immobilisers
- Protects bonnet, boot and all doorsmrc63face
- Digital Battery back-up siren with battery isolating keys
- 2 stage impact sensor
- Microphone glass break sensor
- Chirp and indicator confirmation
- 2 x 3 button remote controls
- Lithium remote batteries for long life
- Built-in 1 to 5 minute Turbo timer
- Hyper Blue dashboard LED
- Silent arm/disarm by remote
- Sensor disable by remote
- Optional electric boot release by remote
- ‘Panic’ by remote
- 4 digit PIN code override
- Standards black wiring and concealed main plug
- Built-in central locking relays
- 3 year product warranty
- Turbo timer run time- 1 to 5 minutes
- Ignition safety door locking
- Door diagnostics / dome light delay bypass
- Siren / horn output
- Chirps on/off
- Central locking pulse length
- ‘+’ & ‘-‘ door trigger by jumper
You can further enhance the security by choosing from our range of alarm accessories:
- GPS tracker
- 2 zone microwave sensor
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Electronic self levelling tilt sensor
- FM pager
- Reversing sensors
Mobile Phone Cradles
As a market leader in mobile phone car cradle technology, Strike is on the cutting edge of development and innovation. We know what you want, that’s why we offer mobile phone holders, car kits and vehicle mounts for all of the latest phones as well as universal solutions designed to suit all shapes and sizes. The smartphone is perhaps the most influential and revolutionary development of the modern era, and that’s why at Strike, we have tailor-made car cradles for all the latest and greatest in smartphone technology. In our vast range, there are a number of specific car phone holder solutions individually designed for the new iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, iPhone 6 & 6s, Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Sony Xperia Z, Blackberry Classic, HTC One and Microsoft Lumia plus many more. With extensive phone choice also comes wide-ranging mobile phone car cradle brand options. At Strike, we pride ourselves in giving our customers choice, from our very own Strike branded products, including the brand new, exciting range of Strike Alpha Cradles. On top of this, we are a proud retailer of THB Bury, Nokia and ZTE/Telstra products ensuring we have the variety to provide everyone with their exact mobile phone holder requirements. All of our car phone holders provide different features, including charging and passive antenna connection capabilities, hard-wiring or cigarette-lighter/DC-DC converter connection and the option to add on extras including signal-boosting antennas of which Strike stocks a large range. Strike offers the best, most reliable range of mobile phone car cradles in what is an ever-growing market.
Car cradles were designed so motorists could make and receive calls conveniently, while on the move. However, they have (thankfully) come a long way from unsightly plastic holders with suction cups – phone cradles such as Nokia Cradles, THB Bury Cradles and our very own brand of Strike Cradles have smart technology built straight into the unit, to boost your signal and charge your phone. Start maximising the use of your smartphones with Strike’s 3 in 1 Smarter Solution: Secure, charge and record. With the use of our Strike Alpha DIY Car Cradles and AutoGuard Dash Cam App*, you can now start recording your trips! Our many years in the business have allowed us to observe the problems associated with phone cradles and when we saw the opportunity to design and manufacture the perfect ‘car cradles’, we took it.
We’re proud of our range of Strike Alphas – designed with superior craftsmanship and attention to detail. Every model ensures the best in mobile coverage. And, we have a custom range of Car Cradles, which will hold everything from an iPhone 6 to a Blackberry to a Nokia phone. There’s even a Strike Universal Car Cradle, with the capability to hold and charge all of the latest mobile phones.
As usual, we offer our customers a choice of manufacturers. Our loyal Nokia fans are rest assured that we have a wide range of Nokia Cradles to choose from, all designed to keep either your Nokia phone or other brand of phone securely in place while charging the battery.We also have a choice of Telstra/ZTE cradles and a wide range of THB Bury Cradles, the ‘Take&Talk’ cradles that some people prefer to use.
Confused? Don’t be – we’re confident that you’ll find just the right phone cradle for you
XRS-370C XRS™ Connect Compact Hideaway UHF CB
Enabled by Bluetooth® wireless technology, XRSTM is the first of a new generation of connected UHF radios with unique features never before seen.
It is the first ever UHF CB radio with app control and introduces new features such as creating and sharing scan lists and instant access to the entire
Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database.
Much like a smart device, the XRS family are software upgradable via the app, keeping customers up to date with the latest features and technology.
- Bluetooth wireless technology – BT Classic 2.1 and BT Low Energy 4.0
- End user software upgradeable via the app
- Download the XRS Connect App on Google Play or the App Store
- App compatible with iOS9.0, Android 5.0 and above
- Windows app compatible with 7.0 and above available January 2017
- Easy to configure and customise radio via the app
- Create and share personalised scan lists – up to 400 frequencies
- Instant access to over 20,000 receive frequencies
- XRS Connect speaker microphone with OLED display
- Customisable buttons
- 25% faster scan speed at 50 channels per second
- 5 year warranty + 1 additional year for downloading and registering app
Autostrada E-Cruise Controls
Our E-Cruise Control kits are model specific and pre-programmed so you don’t need to haul around computers or programmers. This saves time and frustration especially in built-up areas where it is difficult to drive at a constant speed to calibrate units, like you have to perform with some other brands of cruise control. You don’t need to have special training or ‘authorisation’ to install our E-Cruise Control units.
Benefits of Autostrada E-Cruise Controls:
- OEM Factory Style Connectors
- No field programming or calibration required
- Plug & Play model specific kits
- Minimal to no soldering
- Quick trouble free installation
- On-board diagnostic tools
- Engineering for Drive-By-Wire and CANBUS systems
- Range of quality OEM style control switches
Our E-Cruise is mostly Plug & Play using OEM style connectors so you don’t waste time cutting and soldering wires upside down under a dash. Our OEM style connectors are not only much quicker for installation, but also increase installation reliability.
Many of our E-Cruise Controls connect to the vehicles Canbus system, again further reducing installation time. With our kits, we can often supply the genuine cruise control switch, or one that looks very close to it.
We are so confident in our E-Cruise Control product that we’ll match the vehicle manufacturer’s warranty, which can be up to five years on new vehicle installations. Installations into a used vehicle come with a two year / 40,000km warranty. In the unlikely event of product problems, support is not far away.
The front sensors switches on automatically when the brake pedal is pressed.
So many car designs prevent the driver from seeing or accurately guessing where the front is. Damage to your car or other property can be expensive but can be easily avoided by the fitment of front parking sensors. These unobtrusive sensors give audible warnings when your vehicle is getting close to a wall or an object, or person !
The cost is much less than a bumper repair so once fitted, you will wonder how you ever drove without them !
The rear 22.5mm sensors are automatic when reverse gear is selected.
DescriptionGet audible warnings if there are obstacles in your way when reversing.
- At approx’ 1.5 metre the buzzer starts to sound slowly
- As you get closer the buzzer sounds faster
- At approx’ 0.50 metre the buzzer sounds constantly, so stop !
*Detection distances vary according to fitted height and obstacles being detected.
- Automatically switch on when reverse gear selected
- 4 bumper mounted sensors
- 5mm detachable heads for easy service or vehicle repair
- Control module – 2 wire installation
- Super loud buzzer
Note: Reversing sensors are a driving aid and the usual driving precautions should be taken whilst reversing. Sensors may not detect all possible objects/obstructions. Detection distances are approximate.
We also recommend the fitting a reversing camera system.
Dual Battery Systems
The idea of a dual battery system is to have all (or most) of your accessories connected to the second battery (usually a deep cycle).
As your accessories use power from the second battery the isolator prevents power from draining from your main starting battery leaving it ready for you to start your vehicle when needed.
When you start your vehicle the isolator senses the charge from your alternator and links the 2 batteries together and charges them as you drive.
We build these systems to suit the requirements of your vehicle
We can source and fit a tow bars that is designed to be compatible with your vehicle and will be suitable to meet you towing requirements.
Auto Accessory Solutions specialize in the custom wiring of vehicles for towing including;
- Standard 5 and 12 pin plugs
- Electronic Braking systems
- Electronic sway controls
- Break safe monitor wiring to the car
- Battery charging systems
- Fridge wiring options
- Caravan reversing camera wiring
Standard towbars, or Class 2 tow bars, are designed for lighter duty towing applications up to 1600kg.
Heavy duty tow bars, or Class 4 tow bars, are designed for towing applications up to 3.5 tonnes.